Instrumentation and Data Cables
The growing sophistication of the electronic industry continues to create a need for
specially designed cables for use with computer-controlled electrical and electronic
equipment. To satisfy requirements for impedance matching, lower bit error rates, lower
crosstalk, longer transmission distances and high signal purity, we are manufacturing an
expanding spectrum of instrumentation, data and control cables in full range of sizes,
insulations of different types, shields types for special installations. We can also armour
these cables for mechanical protection.
- Conductor: Solid/stranded, tinned/bare/silver plated and made up of annealed high
conductivity EC Grade copper as per IS:8130 with conductor sizes ranging from 0.05 sq
mm to 10 sq mm.
- Insulation: PE/Foam PE/PP/PVC/Silicone/Special Thermoplastic materials.
- Construction: Paired/Triads or Quad construction with individual/collective shields.
- Colour Scheme: As per IEC/ITD/MIL standards/As per customer specifications
- Shield: Aluminium foil with ATC drain wire/Copper Braid Shielding.
- Sheath: PVC-FRLS/HR/Halogen Free/Normal, PU/Silicone, RoHS-compliant compound, oil
and rodent-resistant or any other thermoplastic materials..